Sony XR-65X90J | 65" 4K HDR Full Array LCD Google TV
AVAILABLE FOR STORE PICK-UP OR LOCAL DELIVERY WITHIN 75 MILES OF FK1 1HQ. ALL ORDERS OUTWITH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REFUNDED
Every new Sony television includes a free 5 Year Warranty.
Enjoy the world in 4K with the Sony X90J. Ideal for gamers with 4K120 support (After firmware update)
Discover worlds of entertainment on this Google™ TV, with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ plus the Google Play Store to customise your own apps.
What's the difference?
You may be wondering, what the differences are between X90J and the X89J and what is "Full Array"? The X90J uses the new Sony XR Cognitive processor. Whatever you are watching, the XR processor is working in the background, analysing every frame of the program you're watching and making it crystal clear.
The X90J is a Full Array backlit television. Most TV screens are lit up using a strip of lights around the edge of the screen. On the X90J, instead of this, there is a "grid" of lights behind the screen. This provides enhanced picture performance allowing improved levels of contrast. For example, when viewing a dark scene during a movie, the X90J can more accurately deliver light to specific areas of the image so that you are beter able to see all the detail that is present within the footage.
In terms of sound, X90J uses the new Sony Multi Acoustic Audio system. Most televisions use two downward firing speakers at the bottom of the screen, taking the sound away from the picture. The X90J incorporates additional actuators at the side of the screen delivering a more immersive experience.
See colours that are natural and beautiful to the human eye. The Cognitive Processor XR enables our unique display to access a wider palette and reproduce each colour with the subtle differences seen in the real world. With extended hue and saturation, vivid shades and realistic texture can be seen in the flowers. Even pale colours look realistic.
Feel breath-taking contrast, just as in real life. Our Cognitive Processor XR cross analyses data, enhancing pictures in the same way that the human eye focuses for real life colour and depth. With XR Contrast Booster, bright areas are brighter and dark areas darker - no more details overwhelmed by shadow or lost in blown-out highlights..
Get the edge on the competition with BRAVIA. With HDMI2.1 you can get a 120fps frame rate on compatible games, so you’ll have the advantage in shooting, sports and high-performance games with instant on-screen action. You'll also enjoy ultra-smooth gaming with reduced input lag less than 8.5ms with 4K/120fps and dedicated Game Mode.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (cm) – 123.3 x 71.1 x 7.2 (Without stand)
- Dimensions (cm) – 123.3 x 78.3 x 32.4 (With stand)
- Weight (kg) - 17.4 (Without stand)
- Weight (kg) - N/A (With stand)
- VESA sizing (cm) - 30.0 x 30.0
- Stand width (cm) - 123.0 (Standard position)
- Stand width (cm) - 82.1 (Narrow position)
- Wi-Fi - Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet – Yes
- Bluetooth - Yes
- HDMI – 4 (4 Side)
- HDMI (ARC) - Yes
- HDMI (eARC) - Yes
- HDMI 2.1 - Yes
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) - Yes (HDMI 3 &4)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) - Yes (HDMI 3 &4)
- Digital Optical Audio - Yes
- Headphone output - Yes
- USB Ports - 2
- USB HDD Recording - Yes
- Apple Airplay compatible - Yes
- Google Chromecast - Yes
- Display Type – LCD
- Display Resolution – 3840 X 2160
- Backlight type – Direct Full Array LED
- Backlight Dimming Type – Local Dimming
- HDR Compatibility – Yes (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision)
- Picture Processor – Cognitive Processor XR
- Clarity Enhancement – XR 4K Upscaling & XR Super Resolution
- Motion Enhancer – XR Motion Clarity
- Audio Power Output – 2 x 10W
- Speaker Type – Acoustic Multi-Audio
- Operating System – Android
**BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 & My5 are expected to be available during 2021. Some services are only available in the UK**
Save 10% off the UBP-X800M2 4K Player when bought with this TV.
Enter "SAVE10%UBPX800" at checkout once both items are added to your basket.
You can read the full review here from What Hi-Fi