Sony KD-55AG9 | 55" 4K HDR Android OLED TV
Available in-store only. Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
See how we've combined our most powerful Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate with Pixel Contrast Booster™ and our unique MASTER Series philosophy to bring the creator’s intent brilliantly to life.
True reality comes to life with deep black and natural colour. Over 8 million self-illuminating pixels are precisely and individually controlled by the Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate. Sony's 4K OLED HDR TV creates exquisite, unprecedented contrast.
Acoustic Surface Audio+™
Just like in a concert hall, sound comes at you from different directions with Acoustic Surface Audio+™. Two actuators and two powerful subwoofers deliver multi-dimensional sound that immerses you in a whole new entertainment experience.
4K HDR Processor X1™ Ultimate: So real you can feel it
With unmatched processing power, the Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate detects hundreds of different objects on screen and intelligently enhances brightness, detail and colour so everything you watch is clear, bright and incredibly realistic.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (cm) – 122.6 x 71.0 x 4.0 (Without stand)
- Dimensions (cm) – 122.6 x 71.4 x 25.5 (With stand)
- Weight (kg) - 18.7 (Without stand)
- Weight (kg) - 22.3 (With stand)
- VESA sizing (cm) - 30.0 x 30.0
- Stand width (cm) - 47.0
- Wi-Fi - Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet – Yes
- Bluetooth - Yes
- HDMI – 4 (1 Size, 3 Bottom)
- HDMI (ARC) - Yes
- Audio/Headphone Output(S) - Yes
- USB Ports - 3
- USB HDD Recording - Yes
- Display Type – OLED
- Display Resolution – 3840 X 2160
- Backlight type – OLED
- Backlight Dimming Type – OLED
- HDR Compatibility – Yes (HDR10, HLG)
- Picture Processor – 4K HDR Processor X1™ Ultimate
- Clarity Enhancement – 4K X-Reality™ Pro
- Motion Enhancer – Motion Clarity
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output – 20W + 20W + 10W + 10W
- Speaker Type – Bass Reflex Speaker
- Operating System – Android
Power and Energy saving
- Energy Level Rating – B