Sonos Beam | The Smart soundbar for your TV
Play everything that matters to you with Beam. Control it with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
Read the What Hi-Fi review here
Simple to set up.
Plug Beam into the power and connect it to your TV using the HDMI cable. If your TV does not support HDMI ARC, use the included Optical Audio Adapter.
The wireless home sound system that gets better over time.
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together. Regular software updates means you product is constantly improving.
Trueplay, custom speaker-tuning for your BEAM.
The size, shape, and setup of your room—as well as the location of your TV—all have a big effect on the sound you hear. Trueplay software works with the Sonos app to analyse your room, fine-tuning the sound to fit the space. To make sure whatever you’re watching sounds as spectacular as possible.
- Two-in-one. Adds cinema sound for your TV. And streams music, too.
- Simple two-cable setup. One connects to the power. One connects to your TV.
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Syncs wirelessly with SUB and two PLAY:1s for 5.1 surround sound.
- Clear dialogue from speech enhancement