Policies - Returns Policy
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days of receipt after which we’ll exchange or, (if you prefer), refund your purchase.
Please note that we'll only process your refund after we have received the returned item(s) and have verified that they are in the appropriate condition; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return it with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or (if you prefer),refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with any and all relevant legislation.
Our cancellation process
Contact us by telephone on 01324 630064 or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you would like to exercise your right to cancel or return your order.
Please note that your right to return any purchase under the above process is subject to you being able to return the item in question in an undamaged and saleable condition.
You will be liable for any costs of returning unwanted items to us. We recommend using a trackable service which provides suitable cover for the value of the items being returned.
We will be liable for any costs of returning items which are faulty and will arrange a courier drop off service with tracking facility.
If you have any questions about our cancellation process you can call or email us for details
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
- You’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- You haven’t used the product
- The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user. Unless faulty, this should be within 14 days of purchase
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you or personalised, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Which products can't be returned?
The following products are not eligible for exchange or refund (except where faulty or not as described):
- Products which you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific requirements
- Products which have been opened or their protective seals removed and cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty):